The NY Metro Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 914-432-3056
We upgraded our technology this year with sound recommendation from the Tarrytech staff. This firm is cutting edge, service minded, and on the right track. You will never be disappointed with the knowledgeable service, their perseverance in finding a solution to any problem and their unending personal attention to a client’s specific needs.
President and CEO
Coverage Marketplace Corp.
Tarrytech Computer Consultants has been the technology partner for my firm for the last 6 years. Prior to using their services, our network was slow and unreliable. Tarrytech analyzed our network, and was able to reconfigure our existing hardware and software so that it was robust and efficient.
We highly recommends Tarrytech Computer Consultants as an outsourced technology partner.
Tobin & Company, CPAs