5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner
Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
We recently moved into a new location, and with our relocation, we decided to change our IT service provider. We engaged in Tarrytech’s managed services product – the Shadow Support Solution. We are thrilled with our decision! Tarrytech is responsive, responsible, and a great technology partner for our firm. As part of our onboarding process, they revamped our network to include some great cloud components for email and file services, and it has had a real positive impact on Bernstein Associates. If you’re looking to partner with a firm to manage your IT infrastructure, we highly recommend Tarrytech!
PDK Commercial Photographers, Ltd.
Enter your information below
to gain instant access to this report on the next page:
Complete This Form To Request A FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment
And To Gain Instant Access To Our Free Report,
“5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know
Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud”